Monday, June 17, 2013

THINKING BOUT STARTING A YOUTH GATHERING 10-15 years old

MY BEST FRIEND TIA CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA BECAUSE she say  I'M ALWAYS GIVING BACK to people  whether its clothes jewels jackets shoes ,I just love to help  out, I always put people before myself .that's how I always been ,my mom always taught me to give back its a blessing and some people get blessed for thinking of other people .she's like me couple months back she gave away shoes she didn't need to women in need ,so it runs in our family. my mom owns a store so I never have to want for anything but when I see kids in need I give back I help out I give money I do hair its just what I love to do, I was in school for marketing and journalism I wanted to write a book on my life but I also want to own my own salon and every Thur of the month do kids hair for free who cant afford it, I have a baby boy I have tons of clothes he cant fit I been trying to give away...
if you live in Philadelphia or Trenton new jersey and need anything feel free to email me ,i always get blessed twice by helping those in need ...I am just a kind hearted soul trying  get my voice heard out there
if you cant afford my hair/makeup services please feel free to still contact me and well work something out ..

just really looking into starting my own youth group in my house twice a month...
I can sit and chat with young girls about
life
school
makeup
college
goals
careers
clothes
fashion
gearing up for the real world..
PROMOTERS CONTACT ME I AM NOT AFRAID TO SPEAK TO YOUNG PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment