Sunday, June 2, 2013

HOW I FEEL ABOUT LOVE

you know I made  mistakes Ive done things in my past I'm not proud of but Ive changed ,Irma way better person now..Ive grew Ive conquered and I am a damn good person.i don't like being judged I don't like judgemental people I believe everybody make mistakes to learn from them but not make them again .don't throw nothing in people face dont point out people flaws if your closet isn't clean...I say this because when you love somebody u love them u looked pass their flaws and you focused on the future ..nobody is gonna trust nobody is gonna learn to love if people constantly judge....
the grass is always greener on the other side ...
WHEN YOU IN LOVE U MAKE SACRIFICES U CHANGE U LEARN TO BECOME ONE,NOT EVERYTHING U ARGUE ITS BACK TO 2 PEOPLE TRYING ...
IVE NEVER BEEN THE TYPE OF PERSON TO THROW STUFF IN PEOPLE FACE LAUGH AT PEOPLE FLAWS DICTATE BECAUSE I'M NOT PERFECT IN FACT NOBODY IS...
IF YOU WANT RESPECT U GOTTA GIVE UP
NO CONTROLLING
NO THINKING YOU BETTER
NO THINKING YOUR SHIT DON'T STINK
its mainly about two people compromising....as ONE...
so I say this to say fall in love with someone that's gong love u back not take u for granted waste your time or shit on u wen shit is right for them
make sure the person u love is somebody u know you wanna spend the rest of your life with
take chances
don't give up
don't take no disrespect
and if it don't work out UlL always learn and take notes for your future

No comments:

Post a Comment