Tuesday, June 11, 2013

MY BEAUTY MODEL OF THE WEEK IS (KATY) STORY INSIDE....

Http://www.facebook.com/glamorouslychicrawfashion
I started Modeling when I was 14, I  WAS placed in the Top Ten for the Miss Teen Sacramento pageant and my Dreams of Modeling started from there.

Being a Model as well as a Glamour Magazine Glam ambassador for my Denver community has allowed me to pursue my dreams of Fashion and all things Beautiful!!!  I have been a part of many Networking opportunities and Experiences that have helped shape who I am today. The Experience, the people, everything learned I have incorporated into the real world...my daily Lifestyle. The Fashion Modeling and Beauty environment alone is motivating.  I have always surrounded myself around people with the same drive, ambition, Love for Fashion, Modeling and the Environment. 
To be honest, I haven’t always had straight A’s or been an honor roll student, but what I do have is determination and drive. I can achieve anything that I put my mind to doing. I aim for nothing less. I’m determined to succeed in all that I do and the possibilities are endless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment